After a cold, snowy winter, I think we are all looking forward to a nice spring.
Here are some spring clean up ideas to think about to prepare your home:
- Check gutters & downspouts for proper drainage and debris.
- Check waste pipe flanges and chimneys for leaks.
- Check decks, porches and stairs for damage or rot.
- Check hand rails to make sure they are secure.
- Check your basement for cracks and leaks.
- Check for damaged or missing roof shingles.
- Check to make sure siding is properly secured.
Give us a call if you have any concerns you would like addressed 508-823-2413